Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Week 1 EOC: Great Costumer Service


Great customer service isn't hard to get unless customers are giving the employees a hard time. For my experience, I used to go to nail salon right down the street from my house. There was one certain lady who did my nails every time I came in. Eventually she got to know me and remember me. One day, I came in to get my nails done by her, but she did them completely wrong. Unfortunately, none of them looked similar. After that, I decided not to go to that nail salon anymore. I was searching for a new place to get my nails done at for quite awhile, then finally my best friend requested one about 15 minutes further than the other one. But I gave it a try and everything turned out way better than I excepted, I was very impressed! Even though it’s a longer drive from my house, it was totally worth it. “Satisfied customers are more likely to be loyal customers and to give the company a larger share of their business.” (Marketing: An Introduction for Education Management Corporation. Page 14). My satisfaction rate was through the roof and I still continue to go to that salon till this day. I have a specific employee I request every time I go. Their costumer service was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment