Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Week 5 EOC: Superbowl



I believe the Go Daddy commercial was the best commercial during the Superbowl. I wasn’t too excited to watch the game until I saw that commercial in the beginning. It caught my attention. As disturbing as it was, I couldn’t keep my eyes off the television screen while it was on. I found it hilarious and entertaining. It actually got me in a better mood to watch the game. “You see it in the abundance of products at your nearby shopping mall and in the advertisements that fill your TV screen, spice up your magazines, or stuff your mailbox.”(Marketing: An Introduction for Education Management Corporation. Page 5.) I think advertising on TV is the best place to advertise. Majority of the population watches TV. People say TV is just for little kids but adults and elders enjoy TV for its sports, cooking shows, news, etc. Even though people start to change the channel when any commercial comes on, there’s no avoiding them. “These new approaches do more than just blast out messages to the masses. They reach you directly and personally.”(Marketing: An Introduction for Education Management Corporation. Page 5.) Commercials are supposed to relate to you as much as possible so you are able to understand it completely, even with a hidden message. Most commercials have hidden messages to kind of find out if the costumers catch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment