Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


An unintentional profession it has become. Ever since I picked up a camera, it’s been nearly impossibly for me to set it back down. I see the world in a different way, and as a photographer, I show it through my photographs. My dream is to travel the entire world and capture everything with my lens. As of right now, I’m freelancing. I’m capturing my interests. I hope to accomplish many tasks coming my way to please clients and show them this is what I can do, it amazes me, it means something to me, what does it mean you? That’s the main question. I try to take pictures that not only have a sentimental meaning to me as the photographer, but also to have some kind of meaning to the client as well. If there’s no meaning, I see it as an unworthy photography. Unworthy picture? I’ll try again, challenge accepted!

No comments:

Post a Comment